Event: Umpqua Bash @ the Great Umpqua Outdoor Days
Description: Music, food, beer, wine, mountain bike race awards, info booths, kid activities
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: DeLana Smith
Date: Saturday September 1st
Time: 6-9 p.m
Location: Stewart Park, Roseburg
Attendance: Estimating 2,500 to people, open to the public
Set Up: Covered area and electricity available, defined liquor serving area, general event security provided
- OLCC special event permit must be obtained by August 27, 2018.
- You may obtain an OLCC Temporary Sales license and permit by calling 541-957-2020, there is a $10 fee to OLCC.
- Anticipate up to 10 business days for the City of Roseburg to review and approve the temporary permit, there is a $10 fee to the City for one day use at the park.
- Alcohol may only be served by licensed servers or charitable and non-profit sponsors may use volunteer servers who have received training from the applicant and signed the OLCC brochure provided for such volunteer services.
- Copy of liquor liability insurance listing the city as an additional insured in the certificate holder section.
- Wineries are limited to 2 varietals to serve
- Varietals must be rated 90+ or be a gold award from a recognizable competition (i.e. San Francisco International)
- $100 fee to Umpqua Economic Development Partnership – use the payment button below.
- Must have a Roseburg Business Registration by August 27th.
- Must have a Food Handlers LIcense from Douglas County by August 27th.
- Must already have the required annual fire inspection from the Fire Department.
- We encourage food vendors to provide some vegetarian options.
If you would like to be a vendor at the Great Umpqua Bash on September 1st, please use the links below to apply and pay the $100 fee.
Vendor Setup Zones